Looking for a perfect jacket for your body shape? You can buy from Fynd.com a great collection of designer and stylish jackets for both men & women at highly affordable rates. Much of your personal fashion sense can be reflected by the type of fitting clothes that you wear. An ill-fitting cloth or attire can be a highly unpleasant sight to view. As such, it becomes very important to focus on wearing the right fit of clothes for reflecting an ultimate sense of personal fashion.
If you are for an online shopping spree of jacket from Fynd.com, then you can look through the excellent sizing chart or guide to get an idea of the size that will fit you the best. Look great in a perfectly fitting jacket for yourself by following the guide as follows:
- Inverted Triangle Shaped Jacket: When you have the right curves and body shape, flaunt the same by adorning a perfect inverted triangle-shaped jacket for yourself. By wearing this shape of the jackets, your arms, shoulders, and chest –all of it get built up. This shape also helps in towering narrower towards your hips and waist. When you have the perfect body shape, you might consider parading the same by wearing this jacket. A perfect example of such a jacket is the pea coat.
- Trapezoid Jacket: When you have it, show it! Flaunt your sexy, broad shoulder and chest area by sporting a trapezoid-shaped jacket. By wearing this jacket, your body would slim from the torso to the waist by giving an overall athletic look. With a well-proportioned look, this jacket makes you look all model-like as you flaunt your muscled body. The classic bomber jackets for men are an ideal selection while buying this shape of jacket.
- Oval Jacket: If you happen to be slightly rounder on the central portion of your body, then hide all the plump areas by wearing an oval-shaped jacket for yourself. These jackets work perfectly by adding some weight over your shoulders and thus, create a proportioned look all over. Longer jackets with broader shoulders can help you achieve the oval look for a slimmer you. In this case, a longer trench coat will be an ideal option for you.
- Rectangle Jacket: This shape is achieved when your shoulders are in proportion to the shape of your waist, creating a rectangle shape all over. By being tall, you could be either slim or bulky in body shape. The best option of accentuating your overall look is going for a rectangle jacket that helps in creating a well-defined tapered look. Commonly, blazers that add more weight to your shoulder and appear narrower towards the underarms are a perfect option for you. In case, you do not have a thing for blazers, you can try out the classy leather motorcycle jacket.
- Triangle Jacket: When your chest and shoulders tend to be narrower than your lower body, then you have the triangle shape. For this body shape, you need to keep a balancing act to achieve an overall stylish look. In this case, an open, well-structured jacket is a great option which tends to draw more attention to your shoulders and chest area. Even a broad-shouldered blazer can be a designer consideration.
- The Slim Curve Jacket: When you have a slimmer chest with broader shoulders and waistline, then you can consider a long trench structured coat that makes a perfect curve for your body shape.
Bring home the best jacket for yourself as per your body shape! Look your best at all times!